i am in heaven. absolutely in love with everything i’m seeing right now.
'Horror Movie' - Photographer: Steven Meisel | Models: Issa Lish, Natalie Westling & Bernd Sassmannhausen | Fashion Editor / Stylist: Karl Templer | Hair: Guido | Make-up: Pat McGrath | Vogue Italia April 2014 | Short Film
- Vogue editor-in-chief, Franca Sozzani explains her thinking behind the shoot - inspired by the rising rates of domestic violence in Italy and beyond. “The horror of life is bigger than the one that you can see in the movies. This is really a horror show, what we are looking at and what we see every day in every newspaper around the world is how fragile the woman still is today, and how she can be attacked, can be abused, can be killed.” (The focus of the shoot is raising awareness of domestic violence).
- 8 early warning signs of domestic abuse
- US - National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224
- Canada - National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-363-9010
- UK - Women’s Aid 0808-2000-247
- Worldwide - International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies
Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - Northfield, MN